Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello 2010!

May this new year bring health, happiness, peace and prosperity to all of us.
A lot has happened for M, S and I since March of 2008.
We are all hoping that cancer treatment can now be a closed chapter in our lives forever!

I have continued to heal very well since my surgery on 12/3. Dr. B continues to be very happy with my progress and I was able to ring in the new year bandage free which is HUGE.

Thank you for continuing to share your love and light with all of us.

Ancora Imparo
Marla, Mike and Sully

2 comments:

Ellen said...

So happy to ring in a wonderful new year... you go girl... Aunt E.

Anonymous said...

May 2010 be a year filled with happiness and good health for all of you. Let the good times roll!!!

Marilyn, Fred and Betty